Senior Lighting Designer
KSLD is a small independent architectural lighting design company in Edinburgh, Scotland, and we are currently looking for a senior lighting designer to join our team. If you’re tired of doing the same old lighting design projects day after day, we’re the place for you! Our projects vary enormously, from small residentials and businesses to historic facades and re-purposing to large-scale new builds both in the UK and abroad. We are looking for someone who can contribute to our design ethos of rigorous and evidence-based creative lighting design, with the drive to bring high quality lighting design to our growing client base. In return, KSLD will support you in your continued professional development to increase your own knowledge and skills in lighting design.
Candidates must possess a number of key qualities:
- At least 5 years experience in architectural lighting design
- Demonstrable experience as lead designer in large complex projects including managing a team of lighting designers, dealing with clients and other design team members and time management.
- Excellent networking skills and client relations
- Able to run projects from concept to completion
- An effective communicator, able to lead a team of lighting designers to support your projects
- Passion for lighting design
Salary £30,000 to £40,000pa commensurate with experience. Part time options, flexible working, childcare vouchers, pension, CPD support, available.
Submit your CV and portfolio along with your salary expectations and any questions to email@example.com.
Closing Date 08 September 2017
Updated 11 August 2017